Many of us want to decorate our home but we are not the handyman. We don’t want to spend a fortune to buy all these shelves, frames and then take out a drill or a hammer to put them on the wall. But home décor can be done the simple and easy way, here are some ideas for you:
- Put up some stickers. Stickers are cheap and easy to put on any smooth and clean surface, such as wall, windows, refrigerator, etc. You can decorate the whole wall with large stickers of beautiful butterflies or flowers. Small stickers can be used on light switch, windows or even toilet bowl.
- Hang some paintings on the wall. Better still, it is fun to do the painting yourself. If you are not good at painting, you can buy the DIY painting set and add colors according to the numbers. Then show them off to your friends, let them know how artistic you are.
- Put some cute donut, bread, pizza shaped cushion on your sofa to decorate the living room. How funny it is when you are holding them while watching TV!
- How about a cat shaped clock with the tail wagging on the wall? It will make any room lively immediately.
- If you want to decorate a table or a corner, you can buy a cute night lamp, or micro landscape décor, or simply a vase of gold roses that would last forever.
- You can also decorate your front door, kitchen and bathroom with cute floor mat, and make the rooms less boring.
These home décors are all very affordable, ranging from a few dollars to under $20. The best thing is you don’t need to shop around, going to different stores to find the right decoration for your home. You can buy home décor online easily 24/7 and have them delivered to your door.